The Super Useful Guide To Managing Meltdowns
This ebook guide will take you step-by-step through understanding and coping with each stage of a meltdown, creating an action plan and tips for planning ahead and prevention.
The key to staying afloat during the stress of a meltdown is not just knowing why they happen and how to intervene, it's being able to remember what to do in the middle of the chaos.
- What is a meltdown?
- How is it different from a tantrum?
- What kinds of events can trigger one?
- What causes meltdowns to escalate towards explosion?
- When should you intervene, and how?
- What should you do after a meltdown is over to avoid re-triggering it?
- What steps can you take to reduce the chances of another one?
- What can you do ahead of time to help yourself cope?
- What is a meltdown action plan, and how do you make one?
Get on top of meltdowns with loads of practical advice that you can start using today.
How To Buy
Click on the green PREVIEW button to open a sample of the ebook in your browser window. If you like what you see and want to read more, click on the blue BUY NOW button to complete your purchase through PayPal. The download link will be emailed to the address listed in your PayPal account.
If you don't have a PayPal account, or you'd like to use a school purchase order, you can also download 'The Super Useful Guide To Managing Meltdowns ' from the Snagglebox store on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Format: PDF Pages: 55 Size: 7MB